Friday 27 January 2012

Cafe Continental

If you ever find yourself in Durham, UK go to Cafe Continental! Of all the Durham cafes I have been to over the past three years this is by far the most allergy friendly one- as well as scrumptiously delicious. They are more than happy to change the food to suit your allergies and, as soon as they realize you are allergic to something they feel the need to inform you about everything that's available. While I usually apologize for being such a difficult eater, at this cafe I feel like they almost prefer me! It's a great place to go when needing a bit of a boost- which happens alot in you last year of university.

Tonight is the night for cooking... so keep posted for a long update with delicious food and pictures. I've invited a friend to dine with me and I'm sure he'll request to make a sly appearance in the photos so keep your eyes open for that little surprise. 

Lots of love and bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment