Friday 3 February 2012

Ginger Garlic Butter

Today has been all about speed. After a very busy day I needed something easy but nice for dinner before I ran out of the house to do the next thing. I took some fish and spinach out of the freezer (I told you it was easy), popped the fish in the oven with a bit of oil, set the spinach to boil, sauteed some mushrooms and made a nice ginger garlic butter to go on the side. Whether you choose the frozen isle like me or not- the butter is a definite must. It was ridiculously easy. I wish I could say that this weekend will bring relaxation but unfortunately deadlines are looming so, there will be more easy recipes ahead. Sunday I'm seeing Snow Patrol in concert (incredibly excited!!) and will undoubtedly treat myself to dinner somewhere with lovely food which you will have the joy of hearing all about! Now, on to the food.

(Just a side note: 
All the gluten-free/dairy-free substitutes I use are purchased at Tesco (in the UK). 
In the US? - Whole Foods has an amazing gluten-free and dairy-free range! 
In the Czech Republic? - Billa and Tesco have good substitutes and there is a great bio store in Dejvicka)



Ginger garlic butter (for 1-2):
1 heaped tablespoon softened butter
1 garlic clove- diced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1 teaspoon ginger (powder or freshly grated)

Directions:
1. put it all in a bowl and mix
2. done! 

lots of love and bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment